Sheepskin Design Rug | Wedgewood Circle
Desirable sense of style. Magnificent, longwool lambskins selected from the finest New Zealand and Australian flocks are used in the manufacture of BOWRON longwool designer rugs. From traditional mono color to contemporary design, these superb rugs are at home in any environment... home/ office/ hospitality. Skilled craftspeople meticulously select and match individual pieces then stitch together to produce extravagant floor rugs... opulent luxurious softness, depth and a desirable sense of style.
- 3" / 135cm diameter circle
- 83" / 210cm diameter circle
These rugs are made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- We recommend that this product be drycleaned ONLY.
- We recommend using a professional drycleaning service.
- Regular vigorous shaking of the product will help to maintain and restore the natural soft product appearance.
- Products benefit from regular vacuuming on medium suction using standard nozzle attachment only.
- Do not use rotating vacuum head attachment.
- While products are not in use and require to be stored (loose or packaged) we recommend that they be kept in a cool airy position.
- Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
- Do not store in plastic packaging for any extended period as condensation and creasing may occur.
- Fold/crease marks caused by storage or packaging will diminish over a period of time.