Sheepskin Design Rug | Wai Ana II
A rare source of lambskins from New Zealand has been hand selected, transformed by craftsmen tanners into the highest quality shearling leather, and finely shorn to reveal a uniquely textured pattern in silken wool. Individual pelts have then been joined to create a new concept in floor coverings. Strong, contemporary and distinctive, they bring nature into the home with style and flair.
- 5 1/2’ x 8’ / 170cm x 240cm
- 4’ x 6’ / 120cm x 180cm
These rugs are made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- We recommend that this product be drycleaned ONLY.
- We recommend using a professional drycleaning service.
- Products benefit from regular vacuuming on medium suction using standard nozzle attachment only.
- Do not use rotating vacuum head attachment.
- While products are not in use and require to be stored (loose or packaged) we recommend that they be kept in a cool airy position.
- Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
- Do not store in plastic packaging for any extended period as condensation and creasing may occur.
- Fold/crease marks caused by storage or packaging will diminish over a period of time.